My mission is to enable people to be at their best so they can thrive, not just survive. I work 1:1 with professionals and executives on their personal wellbeing, and also deliver corporate wellbeing programmes.
I’m particularly interested in enabling people to optimise their health and to harness their energies and personal strengths more effectively, so they can better manage the increasing pressures of today’s complex and demanding lives, head off the threat of burnout, and reduce their risk of chronic illness.
My services for organisations include wellbeing strategy, stress management & resilience training, energy management, nutritional health, and wellbeing coaching. < More about my services
- I am a qualified stress management consultant and trainer. I have a level 5 Diploma in Stress Management awarded by the CPCAB (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body).
- I offer 1:1 stress management coaching as well as running stress management seminars in-house for companies and public courses.
- I am a qualified and experienced executive coach. In 2005I took the Coach’s Programme run by the School of Coaching and accredited by the University of Strathclyde. This programme has since achieved European Quality Award to Senior Practitioner Level and is recognised by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
- As well delivering in-house executive coaching and team development seminars and workshops, I have served as a Team Advisor for the Work Foundation, facilitating and coaching on their flagship leadership programmes, with senior managers from the Metropolitan Police, health professions and creative industries.
- I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist. Only nutritional therapists and dietitians are qualified to give 1:1 nutritional advice in a clinical context. Nutritionists who haven’t also qualified as nutritional therapists or dietitians are not.
- I have a degree-level Diploma in nutritional therapy from BCNH/Greenwich University, accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Council (NTC). This means my training complies with all the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for nutritional therapy.
- I am registered with the official regulatory body for complementary practitioners in the UK, the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), whose role it is to protect the public by keeping a register of properly qualified practitioners who are certified as safe and competent, so that people can to choose a practitioner with confidence. My registration number is 000571-L10. You can check my registration is up to date by going tohttp://cnhcregister.org.uk/vsearch/index.cfm and putting my name and/or registration number into the search box.
- I am a member BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy), the professional association for nutritional therapists, membership number CAS0112137. I am bound by BANT’s Code of Professional Practice which lays down the standards of conduct, client care and professional practice expected of members.