People who can rise to the challenge, manage their energies, and and bounce back in the face of adversity, are happier, healthier, more engaged, more productive.
There is a wealth of research evidence linking staff wellbeing to engagement and performance, as well as success in recruiting and retaining the best people: there is a clear return on investment from the competitive and performance advantage gained by focusing on the wellbeing and engagement of your people.
I offer services for private, public and third-sector organisations including consultancy, coaching and training designed to:
- equip organisations to manage stress-related risk more effectively and promote the positive wellbeing of staff to reduce absenteeism and presenteeism, and retain valued team members
- enable managers to recognise the symptoms of stress, understand how it impacts on performance, and know how to respond effectively
- improve performance under pressure by enabling individuals to maximise their mental energy, focus and engagement to think more clearly, solve problems more creatively and make more effective decisions in challenging circumstances
My services include:
- training in stress management, energy management and resilience
- individual coaching
- wellbeing seminars and events
- corporate nutritional services
- wellbeing consultancy
designed to help you capitalise on the wellbeing advantage.